RABBITS WITH GUNS

and  rabbits are 
promiscuous creatures.
just thought, throw that in,
because, well, don't know.

just did, that's all.
well, yes, am a lost
creature, myself.
does it show? 
an insidious kaleidoscope
of sorts, sort of.
rearranging colors
according to value of intake.

taking nothing away from
kaleidoscope. 
taking care where insidious
involved.

devil may care attitudes. 
gambler paradise, per se.
no promises kept here; none.

it is what it smells it is.
nothing more, nothing less.
okay, enough rigmarole,
let's get on with show and tell. 

am less than these words,
yet more than a thought provoking 
while conscious to all that was
as words flow serendipitous 
through suspicious smoke cloud
of beautiful colored hues


with much heartiness,
keep those mad dogs at bay.
ouch! dog bite on
isles six, seven and zero.

reality sucks! as does
clinical depression with
flushing diarrhea.

ah, suck it up, folks, move on.
there is a junction up ahead;
pick a direction and flow. 

nothing mandatory at this point
but day is young, so..
jury out, swinging to and fro.

she chipped me!
can you believe that?
chipped!
she chipped me!
had me chipped!
what am I, a freaking dog?
chipped me!
thought I was getting
a shot for something.
oh ya, I got shot, or something!
chipped!
she chipped me!
hey guys, full alert when she
takes you for a shot,
or something. 
right in my ass: chipped!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AROUND

MOTIVATION

NEUROTIC