MISPLACED NAME


have misplaced my name,
my train, my brain.
have found my name and
train, but not my brain.

which goes to prove;
brains are not all that
important in the greater
scheme of things.

plus the fact: I'll never
again have headaches.
toot, toot!


under suspicion of writing
poetry without good sense
needed for such a fine task.

suck it up, you wannabe poet.
find some honest work
requiring brawn and not pen.

muscle and not brain.
tout the bale, swing that hammer.
no freeloading here, wannabee.


bite me, she said. he did. she liked it. 
so he bit her, again and again, and again,
producing such an outlandish grin.


raging hormones, responsible
for a bear raping a tree stump.
now we have little tree stumps
growing up with teeth and claws.

nasty little critters.
would have written: nasty little bastards,
but never know who or what
stops by here for a peek see.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AROUND

MOTIVATION

NEUROTIC